tiistai 8. elokuuta 2017

The whirl

Still alive after the absence. I've been living inside the hurricane or at least it feels like that metaphorically. All the affairs around me have flown tumbled  and I've been watching the chaos in the middle of the whirl. Not the best summer at all. Almost nothing happened like I planned and in addition the weather has been very poor.  Also the move came earlier as I assumed, but that was okay. I've settled down into the new home now and it's pretty and homey, but requires still organization. The location takes time to shake down. Before I lived in the downtown, but now a few kilometers further on. All last week went by packing goods into the boxes and carrying them across the city and hunting the dusty balls and spider webs like a real warrior. 
I try to return to the blogosphere as soon as possible. I've missed blogging a lot, but it's not always possible to do your favorite things in this life. I've taken a bunch of pictures about the nature during the summer which I would like to share with you, but the problem is that my current laptop is really poor quality and it doesn't run photoshop or lightroom properly. I'm about to buy a new computer at some point and then everything will be much easier and especially faster. 

2 kommenttia: