keskiviikko 15. helmikuuta 2017

Taste of spring

I had a shorter day today so I decided to walk through a few stores before coming home. I haven't done any purchases in this year due to the busy days and a material overdose, but today I flopped down in front of this nice knitting and a handbag. My wardrobe yearns more the casual blouses with the long sleeves because they are the things I want to wear these days.. Early mornings make me want simple outfits. 
 Amount of light has increased nicely and it's possible to take pictures after the workdays which make blogging easier. The weather is vernal after heavy frost and somehow I already wish the winter was over. The mind wants killer heels and lighter clothes!

4 kommenttia:

  1. Ihanan mukavan näköinen ja simppeli asu! Mistä tuo kaulakoru on? :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. I recently discovered your blog and I love it! You're so beautiful :) Greetings from Belgium!

    VastaaPoista