perjantai 13. tammikuuta 2017

Friday the 13th

I was at the gym early in this morning while realizing it's Friday 13th and decided to write a post in honor of that. I'm off today so this day is not certainly unlucky day to me. This week has been easy and I've had nicely spare time. I have got lost in books and imagination which only makes good to someone like me. 
In a long time I dig out the cards of mine to read them. 
I curled my hair in a long time and I do like the result. I washed the hair the last night and made several pigtails and opened them in the morning. Easy and fast way to get some change and I doubt that I will wear these quite often in the future. 
Day's outfit:
Velvet dress: New Look, Shoes: K-kenkä

Hope you all have a lucky Friday and  a nice weekend. I'm going to see a few gigs tomorrow and no other plans so far. Perhaps some pole dancing, gym of course and hanging out with my other half. 

6 kommenttia:

  1. Gorgeous photos and I love your outfit - can't believe it was from New Look! Have a lovely weekend and happy friday 13th :)

    Cyber Mermaids | Alternative beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I bought it from New Look many years ago :) Thank you :>

      Poista
  2. I found your blog a few weeks ago and you're really inspirational!
    Felt so much fun to find another goth blog from Scandinavia (I'm Swedish) and an author my own age =)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Welcome to follow and nice to hear you like it :)

      Poista
  3. Beautiful photos, and yes, your hair looks great on you like this ;) I like Friday 13th! I was off to a long weekend that day so, yeah, it was a good day for me too :)
    Rommie

    VastaaPoista