maanantai 7. marraskuuta 2016

You want it darker

The other day I wrapped this lovely self made poncho around me. It's an eye candy, but slightly impractical with the overcoats, but I don't mind. Something black, graphic and simple what else I could need? Well a lot. My old combat boots are ready to be buried and yesterday I visited a few stores through to get the new ones, but with a bad luck so far. It seems to be a challenge to find the decent winter boots which looks good. I bumped into some pairs which looked nice, but they were  more for the fall. I would like to have a pair of combat boots, but also some leather boots with a small heel would be more as welcome. I have also done a bunch of clothing sketches because I also need shirts or dresses with the long sleeves. Time to update a wardrobe and shoe collection. 
Speaking of the eye candy here is something ear candy to you. I have listened to a lot Leonard Cohen recently and his new album is gorgeous masterpiece. A voice behind the grave goes through a soul. 


9 kommenttia:

  1. Hi Suski.
    Love your Poncho. I wish I could do stuff like this :) But I definitely can't, so I hope I find something similar this year. I like cozy and relax clothing during winter. Do you know a good Online Shop which sends through Europe?
    Have a good evening.
    Rommie

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thanks! I know a few shops like Queen of Darkness and ReStyle :) I don't order much clothes from the alternative stores so my knowledge is poor.

      Poista
  2. Ten pointsin kengät on ihan hitsin jees! Kävelen nyt kolmatta talvea heidän pitkävartisilla maihareilla ja syksyllä ostin violetit nilkkurit. Hintavia, mutta laadukkaita. Ja muista villasukkavara! Tosi moni kavereista valittaa että varpaat palelee, eikä kenkiin mahdu villasukkia. O___O

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Joo joskus yläaste ikäisenä omistin snadin kokoelman Ten Pointsin kenkiä, mutta sen jälkeen ne ovat jääneet ehkäpä juuri hintansa vuoksi kauppoihin. Yksiä maihareita juuri sovittelin TP:ltä., olisivat kyllä kivat, mutta se hinta.....!

      Poista
  3. why do you imitate so much mothmouth's style? this is sick and uncreative.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Sorry, but I have had this same style for years, so I don't think that I imitate anyone ;)

      Poista
    2. Mothmouth isn't really the first lady in the world who dresses in black robes and heels, you know. : D Also, I think Suski's style is a bit more graphic than Moth's ultra feminine. Sometimes less is more.

      Poista
  4. Vastaukset
    1. Trolling is quite a poor way to live a life :) Perhaps some hobby would be a nice idea.. ?

      Poista