tiistai 19. huhtikuuta 2016

Bedroom corner

Hello! Finally I found an inspiration to take pictures about the chair which I bought on Easter from Karoliina. It's the old rococo chair which is repainted and covered so I didn't need to do anything to  get it sit into my decor. Black and purple striped fabric is great though I haven't anything purple in here at least so far ;)   I've wanted exactly the chair like this for ages, but there haven't been proper ones around here. Usually good ones are too expensive or they are situated across the country and they should be picked up by the car. Here are a few shots about my bedroom corner how it looks now:

9 kommenttia:

  1. so pretty! would love to have a similar make-up table ^^

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. heh, it' my computer table, somehow I'm too used to make up at toilet

      Poista
  2. Niin upean näköistä! En itse saisi varmaan ikinä sistustuksesta noin huoliteltua :D

    VastaaPoista
  3. I wish I had the superpowers to declutter my home as you do. Looks fantastic.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Tosi upeat huonekalut! Muistuttaa vanhempieni olohuonetta, josta tuli mielestäni supertyylikäs rempan jälkeen. Suuri osa huonekaluista on peräisin äitini lapsuudenkodista.

    VastaaPoista