sunnuntai 14. helmikuuta 2016

Valentine's day

Happy Valentine's day to each of you! I've sleepwalked through a day in a lethargy. Nothing special was planned for the weekend. Today I walked around Pyynikki and took these outfit pictures and a few pictures of the nature. Snow fell down from the trees so I tried to dodge the  falling snow heaps with the good luck. The weather writhes and I wish the winter was not over yet. 

Coat: Queen of Darkness, Cardigan: H&M, Shoes and bag: Second hand

The weekend is over too fast again and Monday is waiting behind the corner. The next week I have too many important appointments that I really wish the week was over already. Two weeks to go and then I finally have a winter vacation. Looking forward to it! Hope you had a nice day and weekend!

4 kommenttia: