sunnuntai 7. helmikuuta 2016

Poncho time

Weekends off are great moments to sanctify the time for creativity. This time I sewed a graphical poncho by using a heavy tricot as a material. I like the model a lot and I think that I will sew similar one with the different material for the summer. A bare shoulder and a long asymmetrical hem are the features which steal my black heart. And perhaps you have noticed that I love simple graphic lines nowadays. A garment of this sort is so easy to put on in the morning when you are too tired or busy to think of how to dress up. With the heels and splashy accessories it's possible to create the different look. 

9 kommenttia:

  1. That looks very good! I also plan on sewing a poncho, but not bare shouldered (I find this uncomfortable :D ) You are totally right, ponchos are so easy to wear, that's why every lazy one should have one ;)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Oh god, poncho of my dreams <3

    http://antimuse-fashionriot.blogspot.de/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. hih, I'm happy to hear that :> I like it very much :)

      Poista