perjantai 20. marraskuuta 2015

Darkness falls


I've been hiding from the rain (and the snow today) under the black massive hood for the recent days. The weather has been pure dark and somber and  the mind has desired to stay rather indoors under the blanket in between times , but obligations force to get up and go to scamper through the darkness. Though it's all but refreshing weather currently, the nature looks quite attractive to my eyes and that's why I made a small walk to the cemetery the last weekend before my shift. The sun was just going down and I managed to take a few nice shots with my camera. 

I wore my self made cloak and new trousers which I purchased a few weeks ago and Vagabond's wedges. The cloak is definitely a neat garment to the fall. I enjoy the big hood, under it I can hide from the world. 

4 kommenttia: