torstai 9. heinäkuuta 2015

Lumous gothic festival: day two

Here comes the day two at Lumous. The first day was definitely more to my taste if I think about the music presentation. Sleetgrout from Russian stole the cake, but also Red Sun Revival and Golden Apes were in my mind. I like how there was more traditional gothic rock bands this year and not only  industrial / EBM. Too often there is a feeling that if you attend any goth club there is always played industrial and I'm eager to hear also old goth ballads.  The second day wasn't letdown even if the first day was better. I waited for Das Ich and their show was amazing. Not my favorite music, but the old bands are always worth seeing. 
Corset and skirt: Diy, Veil: Diy, Shoes: Pennangalan, Tights: Seppälä, Choker: Huuto.net

I decided to wear also this day something self made. A striped corset and lace skirt with a train are self made and also a veil which has become my favorite accessory in a short time. Pennangalan's boots were my favorite shoes before and they have seen many kilometers. Recent times they have been dwelling on a shelf under the dusty layer so I decided to clean them up and wear them.
Das Ich.

9 kommenttia:

  1. sounds like a great gig I love hearing a variety of music when I go out.

    VastaaPoista
  2. I love your clothes <3

    VastaaPoista
  3. I dont think ive heard of that festival before but with your posts and a bit of googling it looks really nice! i really missed das ich this wgt but happy to see them later this month at amphi festival :-D oh and in case you are interested in those blog award posts:http://justkeepbrains.com/2015/07/11/creative-blogger-award/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Oh, I would like to attend Amphi! Perhaps the next year :D Have a good time there :)

      Poista
  4. I love your boots, and the gig sounds amazing.

    VastaaPoista