perjantai 11. lokakuuta 2013

Sleeping angels whisper the secrets

Yesterday spent when I was taking the pictures around the city. It's kind of a shame to leave now abroad when the views are so pretty. I enjoy walking in these sceneries of nature and smell the rain. I hope that the snow doesn't cover the ground when I come back. Autumn is definitely the best season to go in for photography. 
And oh yes, my suitcase is again filled and I'm off to Spain early on Sunday morning. Seven days under the sun and I try to stay as pale as I'm now ;) 



9 kommenttia:

  1. These are gorgeous pictures, I love all the Autumn leaves. You look lovely, I love your coat and I hope you have safe travels.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! I really like these pictures aswell. Unfortunately all leaves seems to be now on the ground, they always drop too quickly :(

      Poista
  2. Depending on where you go now, temperatures in Iberia, being spain or portugal are gonna go down tomorow, they will be on the 20 degrees case, but true that is a scenery worth of seing, i wish we had that type of tree here, i want orange and red and yellow autumn
    Wish you the best vacations, have fun

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. In Canary temperature was something around 25 degrees all the time which was enough for me =D

      Poista
  3. Amazing pictures, you look amazing! The autumn leaves are lovely as well.

    x Dawn
    Artofbeingweird.wordpress.com

    VastaaPoista
  4. I love that you take the photos with the camera on the ground. It gives a long perspective :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Yes, I like to take pictures often this way even if sometimes it's a bit annoying crawl on the ground!

      Poista
  5. So beautiful autumn pictures... so dreamy...

    VastaaPoista