keskiviikko 10. heinäkuuta 2013

Let's rock!


Traditional Ruisrock took its place again at Ruissalo last weekend. I don't know how many times I've been there but quite many so in Saturday morning  (having slept just a few hours) I jumped into a train and I took a direction to Turku. An atmosphere is always so good there that I'm willing to go even if there wouldn't be my favourite bands. This year I was into seeing Him because I saw them last in 2005!


The dress code was really casual. And I was happy that I realized to take a jacket with me because the night was cold indeed! High summer in Finland and it's almost snowing. It's pathetic! 
(It's not my plate, I'm still veggie till the end of the days)
Lovely cold beers!
These outdoor events definitely wins the obscure club nights this summer as long as it doesn't rain.

I checked out the gigs of Amorphis, Pmmp, Him and Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät (it was awesome :D). 



I hope I will be there again the next year! 

Are you going to take part in some festivals this summer? 

2 kommenttia: