perjantai 8. maaliskuuta 2013

Soul in isolation

Short post at this time. My laptop is running once again so slowly that I don't have any inspiration hang out with it and the films are waiting for me.
An old Ministry's t-shirt which I found from the jumble sales turned to dress a couple nights ago. The shirt had seen a lot and it would have been too small for me in this way so I got an idea to change it into dress. I was about to buy Ministry's shirt some time ago but now it's no longer necessary. 


New shoes, which I got yesterday. 




4 kommenttia:

  1. This is so nice!! Love Ministry and love the dress <3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Ministry is definitely an awesome band :) Thank you :)

      Poista
  2. Aika tyylikkään sait tehtyä tosta paidasta, kuka oli taas oikeassa ;)

    VastaaPoista