sunnuntai 25. marraskuuta 2012

Spiritual wandering between you and me is something like absurd

Day's outfit






A quickly post. Yesterday spent just drinking cheap red wine at my friend's place. I also visited shopping again in the daytime. I will introduce the things I bought later. I hope getting my laptop back soon; this mini is just running too slowly. For example it takes an eternity to download pictures  here. Hopefully it comes during the next week so that I'll get to go Tampere. 


I got some new pins and bought a new bracelet too.

11 kommenttia:

  1. Pretty, pretty, pretty!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Great outfit! I like the belt and bag very much. Where did you buy it/ which brands are these?

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you :) The belt is from flea market and the bag is from german, don't know the brand

      Poista
  3. Ujui! Mistä ovat nuo ihanat pinssit? :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. This is so simple, yet so classy. Your outfits are always great inspiration.

    VastaaPoista
  5. No se ei hirveesti haastetta ole Sherlock :D

    VastaaPoista