keskiviikko 5. syyskuuta 2012

She has gone mad

  

The quickly post before the bed time. I introduce the new love pair which I bought on Monday. I have been around over year now without buying any shoes so now it was time to break the unconscious  strike. I consider myself as a shoemanic so the year is pretty good achievement. Anyway on Monday afternoon I visited Dinsko and these lovely heels jumped on my face just after opening the door. Immediately  I knew purchasing them if they are comfortable to walk. They are actually a bit similar shoes I already have but these are covered the shiny fake leather when the old ones are the real leather. This only proves the immortal taste of mine ;)

7 kommenttia:

  1. Oww they are damn gorgeus,
    And if you can walk with suck killer beauties go for it, they will totally make an outfit for itselves.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Mä kävin juuri perjantaina hypistelemässä noita kaupassa, mutta en ostanut, koska yritän itsepintaisesti säästää rahaa Pennan kenkiin. Katsotaan miten käy. Tosin ostin kyllä tänään kengät, mutta siinä oli eräs hassu sattuma. Kerron blogissa lisää vielä tänään :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Hei Suski, toivottovasti luet tämän.En löytänyt mitään sähköpostia.. Olen valokuvaaja (opiskelen vielä Taikissa) ja pidän sinun tavasta "sommitella" vaatteitta. Olen tekemässä videota, johon voisit ehkä tulla "stylistiksi", olisiko tuo periaatteessa mielenkiintoista sinulle? Olen Helsingissä. Tässä on vähän mitä teen www.alisajavits.blogspot.com. T:Alisa

    VastaaPoista
  4. SkeletonOrchid: These are easy to walk :) Thank you for commenting :)

    Mystral: Pennan hintoihin tottuneena, nämä tuntuivat jopa edullisilta :D

    Alisa Javits: Ehdottomasti olen kiinnostunut! S-postini on desperatehell@gmail.com, jos haluat kertoa projektistasi lisää :)

    VastaaPoista
  5. Näitten kenkien malli on ihana! <3 Kaunis korko, ja nyörikenkiähän pitää syksyä varten ollakkin ;)

    VastaaPoista
  6. Amazing! I love this kind of shoes, they make me think about teen witches and misterious librarians :)

    I am celebrating a give away in my blog. I wanted to let you know, just in case you are interested :)

    VastaaPoista
  7. Vivian: Niinpä on, korkoja ei voi milloinkaan olla liikaa <3

    Violette B: Oh yea, these shoes brought to my mind witches. Thank you for letting me know :>

    VastaaPoista