torstai 13. syyskuuta 2012

Rainy Monday


A short glance to Monday's outlook. I was dancing in the rain while waiting my friend coming from the doctor. Nothing special at this time, just the basic everyday look. The black lipstick seems to gather eyes a lot even in Helsinki. It doesn't bother me but I have just made this observation. Usually I just try to smile back but sometimes it's hard to stay as a poker face. Monday spent by playing ps3. I was super excited about the old Sega games which I haven't played for a long time. Especially Sonic is one of my favourite.

6 kommenttia:

  1. Maisemat on tylsempiä, kuin täällä kotoisassa Itä-Suomessa ,mutta ite malli on aina niin näyttävä =)

    VastaaPoista
  2. You look fantastic! I love complete black and white, like an old movie!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Anonyymi: Ei nämä varsinaisesti maisemakuvia ole ja mistä kukin tykkää :)

    Torny: Thank you <3

    Laura Morrigan: Thank you :) Black and white works always together :>

    VastaaPoista
  4. I think your hair is so lovely! Do you put in loose dreads in your hair? How do you take care of it? I would be very pleased if you could do a post about your haircare. I have loose dreads that I made myself from real wool and dyed with black haircolour. I have never used them longer than two days. So I'm a bit curious. :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Oh, thanks. Yes I have replaced the real dreads with the fake fibre dreads bit by bit because I try to get the normal hair back. I wash them about once in a week and that's all! I use them until they seem to trickle away then I just put them back.

      Poista