keskiviikko 19. lokakuuta 2011

Mirror people

My friend tried a new hairstyle for me a couple days ago when he dyed my hair. He also pulled the bangs behind away with the gel and the look was totally different. Today I decided to try the same hairdo but with the bangs because I don't have the gel/spray or anything like that. Should play with the hair more often but I'm really bad at handling them (the reason why I have dreads). Some time ago I ordered the clip on hair extension because I considered to remove the dreads. I tried them but the result was so weird that I decided to keep my dreads so far. Black long hair which I had before is nice but I'm too lazy to stand in front of the mirror every morning to put them order.



Shirt: Second hand

Satin Corset: Diy
Skirt: Lindex
Shoes: Pennangalan


Awful it's my birthday soon! I have an age crisis ( I have had it already many years) but 25 sounds so fuckin old. (but as long as the sellers are asking my id the situation is not so bad)

4 kommenttia:

  1. No ei 25 oo viel paha ikä! Pidä synttärit vaikka lastenkutsumeiningillä niin olo nuorenee hetkessä!

    VastaaPoista
  2. ihana asukokonaisuus ! ja hiukset kanssa tosi nätit ! (8

    VastaaPoista
  3. ihana asu taas :) heitin sua muuten awardilla :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Leena: Kyllä se on kaamea ikä, koska 30 on lähempänä kuin 20... Taitaa mennä synttärit zombina ja lady domina teemassa :P

    Emppu: Kiitos :)

    Chiina: Kiitos, huomasin saa nähdä keksinkö faktoja ;)

    VastaaPoista